A Quick Guide to configure Comcast Email Settings on iPhone +1–800–570–3215
Emails are one of the easiest ways of keeping in contact with others in any domain. Comcast is one of the most famous email readers, known for providing the best email services across the world. To avail of the Comcast email services, one must possess a valid Comcast email address and password. However, one thing can still create a problem in using your account that is incorrect Comcast email settings.
If you are looking for the process of how to configure Comcast email settings on the iPhone then, don’t move to any other side. This guide will come in very handy as it takes you through the most effective way of setting up a Comcast email on an iPhone.
Benefits of Comcast email settings
By adding Comcast email on your iPhone devices you will be benefited the following:
- You can easily access your emails from anywhere, at any time.
- Send and receive large files easily.
- Double protection — anti-spam filters will reject unwanted emails without even knowing you.
- You do not have to rely on personal computers to check new or old messages.
Basic Requirements of Comcast email settings on iPhone
In order to carry out the settings for Comcast email on iPhone devices, it is important for the users to understand the general requirements and conditions to set up the Comcast email. Below are the things, the users should make sure of:
- Stable and speedy internet connection.
- A valid Comcast email address and password.
- Although email settings hardly make shifts in data stored yet, make a backup of all the essential data files before attempting the procedure.
How to configure Comcast Email Settings on iPhone
Follow the subsequent steps one by one and set up iOS mail app for Comcast email on iPhone devices:
- Open ‘Mail’ on your iPhone
- Click on ‘Other’ and enter your Comcast credentials under the ‘New Account’ column
- Tap on ‘Next’ and let the server verify the details
- Enter the following IMAP (for incoming emails) and SMTP (for outgoing emails) details
Comcast IMAP Server Name: imap.comcast.net
Comcast IMAP Port No: 993 (turn on the SSL security)
Comcast SMTP Server Name: smtp.comcast.net
Comcast SMTP Port No: 587
Once, you have successfully logged in and entered the correct Comcast IMAP and SMTP details you will be able to send/ receive and access your emails from anywhere.
After performing the aforementioned procedure, restart your iPhone device to access the Comcast mail account. If you are still facing any complications or have queries while implementing the steps, let us know through the comments and fix them with the help of our representatives. Keep reading and sharing our blogs to be updated about Comcast email settings iPhone.